Never have been so tired after playing badminton before. For the first time. The extra game with SH was so tough. She really made me run from one corner to another, from the front to the back. Though tiring, it was challenging. Really enjoyed the entire game, though I was almost out of stamina. Haha, crazy!!!
Just now Chem S was rather boring. No lah, its me who found it boring only lah. I was so bored that I actually took out my handphone and played games. Gee, shouldn't have done that, but too bad lah.
Gonna face a difficult decision soon...Biochemistry or Food Chemistry? I don't really like Bio, if I'd liked it, I wouldn't have thrown my pen on the floor and gave up doing my tutorial and went to sleep instead. But its so...like revision lor cos its too similar to the Bio stuff learned. Food Chem sounds and looks so attractive and appealing and interesting and YUMMY! Haha, I love food lor. So to make a decision...its really hard. Sometimes I rather not have the choice, cos I wouldn't have to worry and think so much like what I'm doing now. 1 less dilenma, why not? But isn't it so contradicting when sometimes, I actually yearn for a choice when I'm not given one?